Digital Marketing for Small BusinessesDoes digital marketing confuse you?
Small business owners often find it difficult to identify the value in opportunities, or find implementation a challenge.
I offer digital marketing advice, in language you will understand.
Removing the Jargon
Does it feel like online marketing companies speak a different language? It seems to me that acronyms serve to confuse the average business owner and nothing more. What they stand for can be even more confusing!
If you’re struggling to understand any aspect of digital marketing, I can help you.
Advice When You Need It
I understand that small businesses may not wish to commit to a full digital strategy service. You may feel your business isn’t quite ready for it, or may be worried that the commitment will be too costly to implement.
The good news is that you don’t need to. I can help with any aspect of digital marketing; offering you a cost-effective way of receiving advice, if that’s all you need.
Solving Digital Marketing Problems for Small Businesses
One of the biggest challenges for small businesses when it comes to digital marketing, is how to get basic and solid advice from someone they can trust. They don’t want to be sold the latest marketing trend or be bamboozled with statistics. They just want good, honest advice that’s easy to understand and act upon. That’s the type of service I offer.
Questions that often crop up include:
- How do I respond to negative reviews?
- What’s “Google My Business” and should I use it?
- How do I know if my website is performing?
- I get no response from my website. Why not?
- Is email marketing worthwhile?
- Should I advertise on Facebook/Google/Bing?
- I’m spending a lot of time on social media, how do I know its working for me?
- Can I still capture customer information in light of new legislation?
- A company is offering me a way to get new leads, will it work?
- I have a local business, can digital marketing work for me?
If these are the types of questions you need answers to, get in touch. Rates are affordable, and I won’t be trying to sell you anything extra, just the advice you ask for.
Digital Marketing AdviceHonest and trustworthy advice that can help you solve your digital marketing problems.
- Website performance
- Local online marketing
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing
- Online advertising
- Handling reviews